Sign In  |  Register  |  About Daly City  |  Contact Us

Daly City, CA
September 01, 2020 1:20pm
7-Day Forecast | Traffic
  • Search Hotels in Daly City

  • ROOMS:

BNDX & the Case for International Bonds

Traditionally, the average investor has been advised to place 60% of their holdings in stocks and the other 40% in bonds. After all, diversification has long been the best way to even out the most volatile periods in the markets. While most investors have exposure to the U.S. fixed income market, exposure to international bonds [...] The post BNDX & the Case for International Bonds appeared first on ETF Trends .
Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2010-2020 & California Media Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.