Proven Performance and Reliability Over Decades, SAS Is the Tried and Trusted Storage Technology for the Data Center
SAN FRANCISCO - Feb. 1, 2022 - PRLog -- The SCSI Trade Association (STA), a globally recognized authority on Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) technology used in data storage, today announced its 2022 Board of Directors, comprised of four officers and two directors-at-large. These seasoned storage industry veterans are charged with developing strategic marketing programs that support the work of the INCITS T10 Technical Committee and are committed to educating the industry on the value of SAS in the marketplace.
"The past year has demonstrated the industry is coalescing around the 24G SAS storage protocol and is supporting its fully developed ecosystem," said Cameron T. Brett, president, SCSI Trade Association, and senior director of Enterprise Marketing at KIOXIA America, Inc. "We continually hear from OEMs, system designers, enterprise storage users and the IT community-at-large that they continue to choose SAS because it is proven and simply works."
Demonstrating the strength of the organization's leadership team, the entire 2021 Board of Directors was re-elected for the 2022 term:
- President: Cameron T. Brett, Senior Director of Cloud and Enterprise Marketing at KIOXIA America, Inc.
- Vice President: Jeremiah Tussey, Alliances Manager, Product Marketing, Data Center Solutions, Microchip Technology Inc.
- Secretary: Alexandra Haser, Senior Industry Standards Engineer, Molex
- Treasurer: David Einhorn, Business Development Manager, North America, Amphenol Corp.
- Rick Kutcipal, Market Segment Lead, RAID, Storage Division, Broadcom Inc.
- Mike Miller, Executive Director, Advanced Development, Seagate Technology PLC
- David So, SCSI Trade Association, Executive Director
To learn more on how SAS continues to deliver on high performance, high reliability, scalability, flexibility, and manageability, watch free STA webcasts and other educational videos on the organization's YouTube channel here.
STA Membership Roster:
BizLink Technology Inc.
ConPro Industries Inc.
KIOXIA America, Inc.
Microchip Technology Inc.
Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
Seagate Technology PLC
TE Connectivity Ltd.
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc.
Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - SCSI Trade Association Elects 2021 Board of Directors as 24G Serial Attached SCSI Ecosystem Grows | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog