Koi Computers announces HPC Clusters with Seagate Storage Solutions, including Exos CORVAULT and Seagate Exos JBOD Systems.
CHICAGO - Dec. 21, 2021 - PRLog -- Koi Computers, one of the leading complete HPC solution providers, announced HPC Clusters with Seagate Storage Solutions, including the groundbreaking Exos CORVAULT high-density, self-healing storage and Seagate Exos JBOD Systems.
Seagate HPC storage solutions allow users to consolidate and manage massive unstructured datasets with ease using high-throughput, scalable storage architecture built for mass capacity. Together, Seagate solutions for big data and HPC promise:
- Maximum Performance: Purpose built for rapid throughput, Seagate storage arrays deliver world-class performance for maximum speed.
- Scalability: Easily and affordably scale out petabytes of storage to meet data intensive HPC workloads while maximizing capacity over time.
- Proven Reliability: Expertly designed for high availability, resilience, and reliability, Seagate solutions ensure data protection and accessibility.
- Lower TCO: Seagate delivers the industry's most space-efficient, high-density enterprise storage systems with the highest IOPS per dollar.
- No More Storage Bottlenecks: Seagate offers data-intensive performance demands and accelerates time-to-insight.
The new Exos CORVAULT features a field-proven design with five-nine (99.999%) availability and Autonomous Drive Regeneration (ADR). ADR reduces human intervention and e-waste by automatically renewing hard drives in situ. It also combines maximum data density of 1.9PB in 4U with the latest hard drive technology to deliver storage efficiencies comparable to top-performing cloud.
With Koi Computer's fully integrated HPC Clusters, customers can expect a full range of compute and storage options designed and optimized to their application and performance requirements scalable into the future. To learn more about Koi Computer' Seagate Storage Solution offerings, visit: https://www.koicomputers.com/partners/seagate-storage-solutions/
About Seagate Technology
Seagate Technology crafts the datasphere, helping to maximize humanity's potential by innovating world-class, precision-engineered mass-data storage and management solutions with a focus on sustainable partnerships. A global technology leader for more than 40 years, the company has shipped over three billion terabytes of data capacity. Learn more about Seagate by visiting www.seagate.com
About Koi Computers
Headquartered in Greater Chicago since 1995, Koi Computers has been working with top technology manufacturers to deliver scalable high performance computing and technology solutions that improve efficiency, reliability and speed. The company is a Prime Contract Holder of the GSA IT Schedule 70, NASA SEWP V, and NITAAC CIO-CS contracts and the 2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreement (2GIT BPA). To learn more, call: 888-LOVE-KOI (888-568-3564); email:
email@example.com or visit https://www.koicomputers.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Scalable HPC Storage Solutions from Seagate and Koi Computers | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog