- Canada Nickel in December 2022 announced positive drilling results from exploration at its Reid and Sothman properties
- The company in November 2022 announced recovery of valuable by-products from a processing pilot test, including cobalt, palladium, platinum and chromium
- Canada Nickel announced in November 2022 improvements to its accelerated CO2 capture process
- Canada Nickel announced in October 2022 it closed a secured loan with Auramet International of $10 million
- Canada Nickel has engaged Deutsche Bank and Scotiabank as financial advisors for the Crawford Nickel Sulphide Project
- Projections indicate that, by 2035, world demand for nickel will double from current levels to 6 million tons annually
Canada Nickel Company (TSX.V: CNC) (OTCQX: CNIKF) is advancing the next generation of nickel-cobalt sulfide projects to deliver the metals needed to power the electric vehicle (“EV”) revolution and feed the high growth stainless steel market. The company is one of only a few new sources of potential supply outside Indonesia and China.
Canada Nickel possesses industry leading nickel expertise and is focused on low risk, well established mining jurisdictions. The company has launched wholly owned subsidiary NetZero Metals Inc. to develop zero-carbon production of nickel, cobalt and iron and has applied in multiple jurisdictions to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CNIKF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CNIKF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
Los Angeles, California
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.