Philadelphia, PA – April 6, 2022 – – SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, is announcing the Finalists for its annual Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards. The winners will be announced at an exclusive luncheon and ceremony at the HRO Today Forum North America in Philadelphia on May 3rd.
In today’s tight talent market, it comes as no surprise that organizations are innovating in their talent acquisition departments with the hopes of seeing positive change. Gone are the days of job applicants working to gain the attention of potential employers. Instead, that focus has shifted onto organizations themselves as HR and talent acquisition leaders drive initiatives to stand out among the crowd in a competitive job market.
HRO Today‘s Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards recognize these leaders for their innovation and excellence in talent acquisition, including work within areas such as employer branding, technology, learning development, and employee engagement.
This year’s Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Award Finalists are:
- Jessica Alexander, Director of Talent Acquisition - Cascade Environmental
- Amanda Day, VP Talent Acquisition - Cigna
- Beth Greenberg, VP Talent Acquisition - Integral Ad Science
- Celia Harper-Guerra, VP Talent Acquisition - Sprinklr
- Alvin Lam, VP Talent Acquisition - RingCentral
- Brandon Schott, VP Talent Acquisition - EIS
- Adam Shandler, Director, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition - Visiting Nurse Association Health Group
- Taryn Sheldrake, SVP, Global Head of HR Strategy and Talent - PTC
To honor the contributions of these incredible leaders, HRO Today is proud to present the annual Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards. The 2022 HRO Today Forum North America will be May 2-4 at the Westin Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
Vice President, Marketing
This press release is distributed by the Newsworthy.ai™ Press Release Newswire - News at the speed of influence™. Reference URL for this press release is here.