Miami, Florida – iCrowdNewswire pioneered press release targeting and amplification using Google AdSense and Google Analytics in 2019 and now adds in-feed, native and contextual advertising providing issuers with a full suite of advertising and marketing tools to create full fledged marketing campaigns around press releases with just a few clicks. “We have successfully tested campaigns delivering up to two million views at $5,000 to $15,000 price points creating the cross over between corporate communications and digital marketing” said Hector Botero, President. Botero continued “Traditionally press releases have been an add on to marketing campaigns, now with this capability the digital marketing campaign is built around the press release. This is the most effective and cost-efficient way to launch and manage campaigns with one turnkey solution that includes creative production, ad buying and reporting. Pricing is based on views chosen by issuer”.
There are 5 major types of ads that can be placed on major media websites and social platforms globally through powerful advertisement tools available on the market. They are:
- Display: these combine text and images to form creatives that link back to a website of the advertisers choosing where a customer can learn more or take specific business actions. These ads can have different goals and outcomes based on your needs, and can be optimized for raising awareness, generating impressions, building a brand, and even diverting and generating traffic. Display ads can also be focused to push breaking news or corporate releases and even new or old products to the main pages or specific sections of the websites of the advertisers choosing.
- In Feed: these are placed between the content on a page, allowing the reader to consult them naturally and with little effort. They’re often slipped in between content that appears on social media and news sites that use an “infinite scroll” feature, which has become especially popular on mobile and in-app. These ads can also be linked back to specific websites, articles and pages, and are used today to develop effective marketing strategies to build up a brand or showcase products.
- Search: these are often called paid search advertising or search engine marketing, as it is a marketing technique that involves placing digital advertisements inside search engine results. Companies that run search advertising campaigns have the ability to bid on keywords, and so their ads appear when people are looking for a specific product or service or even news articles which proves that this is a powerful tool for today’s business advertisers. Search ads are often placed on search engines like Google, Safari, or Bing. But as Google owns an impressive 92 percent of the search engine market share, so it’s a no brainer to focus on Google
- Contextual: these are a form of targeted advertising that involves placing advertisements on a website or other online platform that are related to the content of the page or site on which they appear. The idea behind contextual advertising is to show ads that are relevant to the interests and needs of the viewer, making it more likely that they will click on the ad and visit the advertiser’s website.
- Native: these are also called sponsored content, as it is a type of an advertisement that matches the form and function of the platform upon which it appears. In many cases it functions like an advertorial, and manifests as an article or editorial. The word native refers to this coherence of the content with the other media that appear on the platform. These ads reduce a consumers’ ad recognition by blending the ad into the native content of the platform, even if it is labeled as “sponsored” or “branded” content.
For the past 2 years, iCrowdNewswire has been offering “display”, “in-feed”, and “search” ads to its customers using the power of Google, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And now, after finally integrating Taboola into the iCrowdNewswire system, we can now offer “contextual” and “native” ads through our ReleaseLive and Ad Targeting Distribution products to our valuable clients.
As Contextual ads can be targeted to specific keywords or topics, and they can appear in a variety of formats, including text, image, or video ads. These ads are typically generated by algorithms that analyze the content of a webpage and match it with relevant ads from an advertiser’s pool of available ads. It is now a popular form of online advertising because it allows advertisers to reach a specific audience that is interested in their products or services, and it can be an effective way for publishers to monetize their content. And that is why by adding it to the offering, iCrowdNewswire will become the only service provider that can effectively offer and deliver all 5 types of ad campaigns.
With the power of Taboola, iCrowdNewswire will push to the front of the line and will showcase its ability to deliver a complete yet simple solution that can deliver enhanced analytics around the views and traffic for press releases issuers through the Master Distribution Reports.