CANADA VISA FOR SLOVAKIA CITIZENS
Slovak passport holders are eligible to obtain the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Slovak citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Slovaks are among the nationalities that do not require a visa to enter Canada. The Canadian government introduced this online travel authorization for selected nationalities in 2016. The entire process of applying for and obtaining valid entry into Canada will be significantly faster and more convenient. The Canadian eTA is electronically linked to the holders' passports. They can use this Electronic Travel Document for multiple visits within its validity period and must plan that none of their visits will exceed 180 days. Slovak passport holders who are interested in moving to Canada for a more stable period and who are interested in full-time employment or academic opportunities should note that the eTA does not cover them. For this purpose, they need to arrange a visit to the Canadian Embassy and request more information. Eligible Slovak candidates can access and complete the Canadian eTA application form, which typically takes less than 30 minutes.
Requirements Of Canada Visa For Slovakia Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
CANADA VISA FOR SPAIN CITIZENS
Spanish citizens, like 57 other nationalities, are visa-exempt for short-term visits to Canada. However, you must apply for a Canadian ETA if you intend to travel by air. The introduction of the online Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) in 2016 has simplified this process considerably, so that the application can only be applied online. Citizens of Spain can travel to Canada visa-free as long as they have the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens is a digital visa waiver. It allows the holder to visit Canada without a visa for up to 6 months at a time. Spanish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes. Spaniards with a Canadian eTA can use it to make multiple trips to Canada during its 5-year validity period. Spanish citizens may need a visa if they intend to live in Canada long-term or engage in activities not covered by the eTA. Applicants only need to meet a few basic Canadian eTA requirements to travel to Canada. Registering for a Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens online takes just a few minutes. This avoids the need to go to a diplomatic mission to complete Canadian visa paperwork. Requirements Of Canada Visa for the Citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you'll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
CANADA VISA FOR SWEDEN CITIZENS
Swedish passport holders must have an approved visa waiver or eTA to enter Canada. The process of obtaining a travel authorization to Canada from Sweden has become much easier recently with the introduction of the Canadian eTA. eTA stands for Electronic Travel Authorization. The online system was introduced by the Government of Canada in 2016 to simplify the process of applying for a Canadian Tourist Visa Waiver and eliminate visiting a Canadian Embassy or Consulate for eligible citizens. Swedish citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term entry into Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Swedish citizens traveling to Canada for up to 6 consecutive months do not need a visa but must obtain an approved travel authorization in advance. An approved Canadian eTA visa waiver is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to spend up to 180 days in Canada on each entry. It's valid for a total of 5 years from the date of approval, meaning you don't need to apply for an eTA before each visit. Citizens of Sweden are among the eligible nationalities who can now submit an online eTA application form from the comfort of their own home to receive an approved Electronic Travel Authorization for Canada electronically linked to their passport. Completing the Canadian eTA application for Swedish citizens only takes about 30 minutes.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Swedish citizens
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you'll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you provide a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a valid credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
CANADA VISA FOR SWITZERLAND CITIZENS
Swiss citizens must apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) when traveling to Canada. Swiss citizens, along with 57 other nationalities, are exempt from applying for a Canada visa when traveling there for short visits. However, if you are entering the country by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA prior to departure. The eTA was introduced by Canadian authorities in 2015 to pre-screen foreign visitors to the country and speed up the application process. Swiss citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. You don't need to print out your authorization documents or bring them to the airport. Once approved, the eTA for Swiss citizens is electronically linked to the applicant's passport and is valid for a period of five years. Applicants may enter Canada multiple times during the five-year period and may be granted a stay of up to six months for each trip. Authorization is quick and easy and is delivered securely and electronically to the applicant's email address. An eTA can be applied for anywhere in the world online using a desktop computer, tablet or mobile device. However, if you are arriving by plane, you must apply for a Canadian ETA before departure.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Passport – All applicants who want to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiration date because it needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – While the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment– You can use a credit or debit card, and PayPal is also a valid payment method.
Canada has so much to offer tourists that everything they want in a vacation is in abundance. Outdoor activities with sensational scenery, delicious multicultural cuisine and fascinating culture. Art to inspire and some of the friendliest locals. The Canadian eTA, or Electronic Travel Authorization, is a digital visa waiver that grants British citizens and other visa waiver countries permission to enter Canada. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2015 by the Canadian Immigration Service to better organize the screening of visitors and determine their right to enter the country prior to travel. The British is one of several countries whose citizens are exempt from the Canadian visa requirement for short-term visits. British citizens (and most of its Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies) can travel to Canada without a visa if they hold a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). To successfully obtain it, they must meet the Canadian eTA requirements for British citizens. This means British citizens can apply for a Canadian eTA instead of having to apply for a Canadian tourist visa for British citizens. British citizens with an eTA can stay visa-free for up to 6 months. Once approved, the Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years or until the traveler's British passport expires, whichever comes first. During the validity period, the travel authorization allows multiple entries to Canada. The Canadian eTA allows British citizens to take advantage of this visa waiver. It is available via a simple online application. The eTA is usually processed very quickly, and the travel authorization is sent by email.
CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- A British passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Visa Official
Contact Person: Maya Shukla Rainworth
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 613-236-0841
Address:50 R. OConnor