The "Textile Chemicals Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 To 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The textile chemicals market was valued at US$ 25.83 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 35.82 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2022 to 2030.
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Covestro AG
- Dow Chemical Company
- DyStar Group
- Fibro Chem LLC
- German Chemicals Ltd.
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kiri Industries Limited
- Omnova Solutions Inc.
- Omya United Chemicals
- Pulcra Chemicals
- Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
Textile chemicals plays a vital role in various commercial and industrial sectors. Textile chemicals are used for the well-organized manufacturing process of textiles and gives the desirable specifications of the end product.
Rising demand for eco-friendly fabrics in the global textiles market have propelled the manufacturers to develop chemicals that boost the endurably of textile production.
Use of nanotechnology in textile industry led to the manufacturing of high quality chemical resistance fiber, along with sustainable strength, antibacterial properties, and water repellence property. The home furnishing segment is the largest segment accounted for more than 35% share of global textile chemicals market in 2016.
The textile chemicals industry is driven by continuous R& amp;D to form innovative textile products. Implementation of innovative technologies along with the growing clothing demand have braced the growth of textile chemicals.
Asia Pacific was the leading market for global textile chemicals accounted for more than 55% of the total market in 2020. China and India are the prime consumers of textile chemicals owing to the huge production of apparel and textile. Increasing domestic demand, growing exports, cheap labor availability, and low production costs are the key factors driving the future market of textile chemicals in Asia Pacific market.
Historical & Forecast Period
This study report represents analysis of each segment from 2020 to 2030 considering 2021 as the base year. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each of the respective segments estimated for the forecast period of 2022 to 2030.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of Textile Chemicals market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the Textile Chemicals market?
- Which is the largest regional market for Textile Chemicals market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving Textile Chemicals market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the Textile Chemicals market worldwide?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Textile Chemicals Market: Business Outlook & Market Dynamics
3.2. Global Textile Chemicals Market Value, 2020 - 2030, (US$ Million)
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market Drivers
3.3.2. Market Restraints
3.3.3. Key Challenges
3.3.4. Key Opportunities
3.4. Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
3.5. See-Saw Analysis
3.6. Porter's Five Force Model
3.7. PESTEL Analysis
4. Textile Chemicals Market: By Product Type, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
5. Textile Chemicals Market: By Application, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
6. North America Textile Chemicals Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
7. UK and European Union Textile Chemicals Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
8. Asia Pacific Textile Chemicals Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
9. Latin America Textile Chemicals Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
10. Middle East and Africa Textile Chemicals Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
11. Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/htr7m0-chemicals?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230202005495/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900