The "Industrial Safety Market by Type, Offering, End User, and Geography - Global Forecasts to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial safety market is projected to reach $17.86 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2023 to 2030.
Industrial safety refers to the safety systems or devices applied to machinery and their operators to avoid hazards and prevent harm to machines or human life. Industrial safety systems are an important countermeasure in all hazardous facilities, such as oil & gas plants and nuclear power plants.
They help protect workers, plants, and the environment when processes exceed control limits. These systems are designed to protect the processes and not to control themselves. The process is controlled via a process control system (DCS) and locked by a safety system so immediate action can be taken in case of a process control system failure.
The growth of this market is attributed to the need for reliable safety systems to ensure personnel and asset protection, stringent regulations for workplace safety, and the growth of the oil & gas sector driving the adoption of industrial safety systems. However, the high installation costs of industrial safety systems are expected to restrain the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the increasing usage of industrial internet-of-Things is expected to offer potential growth opportunities. Failure to access all machinery-related risks is a challenge for this market.
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of type, offering, end user and geography?
- What is the historical market size for industrial safety systems across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period 2023-2030?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global industrial safety market?
- Who are the major players in the market, and what are their market shares?
- What is the competitive landscape for the global industrial safety market?
- What are the recent developments in the global industrial safety market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the market?
- What are the key geographic trends, and which are the high-growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global industrial safety market, and how do they compete with other players?
- Need for Reliable Safety Systems to Ensure Personnel and Asset Protection
- Stringent Regulations for Workplace Safety
- Growth of the Oil & Gas Sector Driving the Adoption of Industrial Safety Systems
- High Installation Cost of Industrial Safety Systems
- The Increasing Usage of Industrial Internet-of-Things
- Failure to Access all Machinery-related Risks
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- ABB Ltd (Switzerland)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.)
- Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Yokogawa Electric Corp. (Japan)
- Johnson Controls International plc (Ireland)
- HIMA Paul Hildebrandt GmbH (Germany)
- MSA Safety Incorporated (U.S.)
- EUCHNER GmbH + Co. KG (Germany)
- Omron Corporation (U.S.)
- Paladon Systems S.r.l. (Italy)
- Balluff GmbH (Germany)
- SICK AG (Germany)
Scope of the Report
Industrial Safety Market, by Type
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Fire & Gas Monitoring Systems
- High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
- Burner Management Systems (BMS)
- Turbomachinery Control (TMC) Systems
- Access control & Intrusion Detection Systems
- Bypass & Override Management Systems
- Process Control Systems (PCS)
- Pipeline Monitoring & Control Systems
- Network Security Systems
Industrial Safety Market, by Offering
- Safety Programmable Controllers
- Safety Modules
- Safety Connection Systems
- Safety Drives
- Safety Motion Control
- Safety Motor Control
- Presence Sensing Safety Devices
- Hand Detection Safety Sensor
- Safety Laser Scanners
- Other Devices
- Safety Sensors & Switches
- Safety Relays
- Safety Communication Devices
- Operator Control & Monitoring
- Head, Eye, Face, and Hearing Protection
- Supplied Air Respirators
- Air-purifying Respirators
- Gas & Flame Detectors
- Fall Protection Devices
- Health & Safety Software
- Chemical Safety Software
- Environmental Software
- Administrative Software
- Crisis Management Software
- Mobile-based Safety Applications
Industrial Safety Market, by End User
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Metals & Mining
- Other End Users
Industrial Safety Market, by Geography
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa (RoMEA)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ii5mau-safety?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230201005623/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900