The "Traffic Safety Equipment: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Traffic Safety Equipment estimated at US$3.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Traffic Vests & Rainwear, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.7% CAGR and reach US$3.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Tube Delineators segment is readjusted to a revised 5.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $948.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.7% CAGR
The Traffic Safety Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$948.4 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 10.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.2% and 5.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.3% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$708.9 Million by the year 2027.
Traffic Cones Segment to Record 6% CAGR
In the global Traffic Cones segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$104.2 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$153.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 6.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 47 Featured) -
- 3M Company
- Evelux USA
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- MCR Safety
- Pexco LLC
- RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc.
- Roadtech Manufacturing
- SWARCO AG
- Tamis Corporation
- The Cortina Companies
- TrafFix Devices, Inc.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Traffic Safety Equipment - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2020 (E)
- Traffic Safety Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018E
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2020 (E)
- Traffic Vests & Rainwear (Product Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2018 & 2027
- Tube Delineators (Product Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2018 & 2027
- Traffic Cones (Product Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2018 & 2027
- Traffic Barricades (Product Type) Market Share Shift by Company: 2018 & 2027
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xgwue
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900