The "Antivenoms: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Antivenoms estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Snakes, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.4% CAGR and reach US$1.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Scorpions segment is readjusted to a revised 6.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $292.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 11.1% CAGR
The Antivenoms market in the U.S. is estimated at US$292.4 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$392.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 11% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4% and 6.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.7% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$242.7 Million by the year 2027.
Spiders Segment to Record 6.5% CAGR
In the global Spiders segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$24.2 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$36.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 7.8% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) -
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- BTG PLC
- CSL Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- MicroPharm Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Antivenoms - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1hfnf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900