The "Face Protection Equipment Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts - 2022 to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Labor safety is one of the most crucial issues faced by the industrial organizations worldwide. Subsequently, personal protective equipment have witnessed substantial demand over the past several years.
The face protection equipment market is primarily driven by the consistently rising expenditure by employers on personal protective equipment. Due to substantial number of avoidable accidents every year, various national governments too are enforcing regulations mandating the use of personal protective equipment across all of the industry verticals. Thus, with the rapidly rising industrial manufacturing and processing sectors worldwide, the demand for personal protective equipment (such as face protection) would continue to expand in the following years.
Face Protection Equipment Market, On the basis of product type:
As of 2020, the overall face protection equipment market is led collectively by the headgear and welding shield segments. The two segments contribute to more than 60% of the total revenue generated worldwide. Headgear and welding shields are among the oldest types of face protection products enjoying prolonged presence in the market. These products are popularly used across the world for different applications such as construction, industrial manufacturing and processing, oil & gas, mining & metals and several others. Due to high popularity in the market, the segments are estimated to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. As compared to these, face shields and combined face protection equipment are relatively less popular. Nevertheless, in the following years, the combined face protection equipment segment is estimated to register the highest growth in the market.
As of 2020, the overall face protection equipment market worldwide is led collectively by the Europe and Asia Pacific regions. These regions are home to huge industrial manufacturing & processing sector. As a result, these form the most potential markets for personal protective equipment (such as face protection). In the following years, Asia Pacific is poised to emerge as the most lucrative market for face protection equipment.
Since the past few years, Asia Pacific has emerged as a manufacturing hub resulting into bigger consumer base for industrial protective equipment. Improving industrial sector, especially in India and Southeast Asia, is anticipated to be the primary factor fueling the demand for face protection equipment during the forecast period. In the following years, Asia Pacific would surpass Europe, in terms of revenue and volume, in the overall face protection equipment market.
- Face Shield
- Global Face Shield
- Rigid Face Shield
- Mesh Face Shield
- Welding Shield
- Combined Face Protection
- Industrial Manufacturing & Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Metals
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of Face Protection Equipment market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the Face Protection Equipment market?
- Which is the largest regional market for Face Protection Equipment market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving Face Protection Equipment market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the Face Protection Equipment market worldwide?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Face Protection Equipment Market: Business Outlook & Market Dynamics
4. Face Protection Equipment Market: By Product, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
5. Face Protection Equipment Market: By Industry Vertical, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
6. North America Face Protection Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
7. UK and European Union Face Protection Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
8. Asia Pacific Face Protection Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
9. Latin America Face Protection Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
10. Middle East and Africa Face Protection Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
11. Company Profile
- Honeywell Safety Products
- 3M Company
- Bolle Safety SARL
- Sperian Protection SA
- Stanley Black and Decker Inc.
- MSA Safety Inc.
- Gateway Safety Inc.
- Philips Safety Products Inc.
- MCR SafetyInc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tigyyo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900