INDIAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
If you are traveling to India from Malaysia, you can apply for Indian Visa for Malaysians. There are several ways to get Indian Visa for Malaysian Citizens. The online visa option is now available to most travelers. There are different types of Indian visas, although the Indian government has recently banned visas on arrival. Indian Visa for Malaysian Citizens has been available in electronic application format since 2014. You can obtain an e-Visa: This is an electronic version of the visa issued to travelers by the Government of India. This type of visa is granted to foreign visitors who intend to stay less than 60 days. The India e-Visa is designed for business, tourism or medical purposes. Travelers with the India Tourist eVisa can enter the country multiple times. India e-Visa online application is the safest way to obtain visa. All travelers can apply for a visa online or at Indian embassies or consulates in Malaysia. The application is made online and will be approved within at least 2 days of the application date.
Documents Required to Apply for an Indian Visa for Malaysians
- Valid passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of intended entry to India
- A complete passport scan of the information page of your passport.
- A passport photo
- A valid E-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
INDIAN VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS
The Indian Visa for Norwegian citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. The Indian e-Visa is currently available for 169 countries and Norway is one of those countries, so Norwegian citizens are generally available for this type of visa. The Indian e-Visa is a valid document that a Norwegian tourist, businessman or culture enthusiast can use to legally enter the country. Tourist e-Visa – Used when you wish to enter India for tourism or visit purposes. This type can help you stay in India for up to 30 days with a single entry. Business e-Visa – This is used when you wish to travel to India for business or related reasons but NOT for work purpose. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days and enter and exit multiple times, each stay lasting no more than 180 days. E-Medical Visa: If you need medical treatment within India, this type is best for you as the length of stay is up to 60 days and triple entry in advance. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid E-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
INDIAN VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
India is a country in South Asia with lush natural beauty. It is also a country with a rich history, dating back hundreds of years, documenting the rise and fall of empires on its territory. It is also a place where multiple religions meet to form a spiritually diverse population. Every year millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience India for themselves and enjoy all the wonders it has to offer including the Taj Mahal. The Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. There are several types of Indian eVisas available for eligible travelers such as the eTourist Visa, the eBusiness Visa, the eMedical Visa and the eMedical-attendant Visa. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa, which will allow you a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple-entry travel authorizations, with the exception of the online medical visa which is triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
INDIAN VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. The Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. India Tourist Visa for Swiss citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Travelers need a visa to enter India. Currently, US citizens can obtain a short-stay India e-Visa. Since 2014, India has introduced an electronic visa system, also known as Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), which allows citizens from more than 160 countries to apply for visas online. US travelers can obtain an electronic visa for tourist, business, or medical treatment. The Indian Visa for US Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Tourist e-Visa: Americans considering vacationing in India must apply for a Tourist e-Visa, which allows them to stay in the country for tourism and recreation purposes. The Tourist eVisa has 3 types with different validity and length of stay in India. For a Short-Term Tourist eVisa, US citizens can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival. This type cannot be extended or transformed in any way. Business e-Visa: This type of e-Visa allows Americans to enter India for business or trading purposes. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA and enter India as many times as you like. However, you may not stay here for more than 180 consecutive days on any one visit. Medical and Medical Assistant e-Visa: Americans who require medical treatment or are accompanying patients receiving treatment in India can apply for an e-Visa for Medical and Medical Assistant online. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from your arrival date and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for US CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States