Since August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for six months. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. Instead, they can apply for and receive an eTA for Canada, which can be requested online. A visa is proof that the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Citizens of select countries can apply for a Canada visa online, while all other countries must apply through the regular channels. Single entry visas and multiple entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows qualified foreign citizens of various countries (visa-less) to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian embassy or consulate.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
The Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced by the Canadian government in May 2016 to speed up the visa application process. You must apply for an eTA to visit Canada if you are from one of the visa-waiver countries (countries eligible for an eTA) and are arriving by air or traveling through a Canadian airport. Nowadays, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourist, business or transit purposes with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiration date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for an eTA visa from Canada can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
Entering Canada requires a visa for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas.
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
CANADA VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA or visa before legally entering Canada. Once a Canadian electronic permit is approved, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler's passport. Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourist, business, medical or transit purposes up to 90 days. Belgian travelers wishing to visit Canada can now obtain travel authorization to the country through a simple online visa waiver application. Those who do not intend to stay in Canada for more than 6 consecutive months can apply for a visa waiver online from Belgium through the ETA application process. The approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, i.e. a new application does not have to be submitted before each trip. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization exclusively online, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
CANADA VISA FOR SPANISH CITIZENS
Spanish citizens, like 57 other nationalities, are visa-exempt for short-term visits to Canada. However, you must apply for a Canadian ETA if you intend to travel by air. Citizens of Spain can travel to Canada visa-free as long as they have the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens is a digital visa waiver. It allows the holder to visit Canada without a visa for up to 6 months at a time. Spanish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes. Spaniards with a Canadian eTA can use it to make multiple trips to Canada during its 5-year validity period. Applicants only need to meet a few basic Canadian eTA requirements to travel to Canada. Registering for a Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens online takes just a few minutes. This avoids the need to go to a diplomatic mission to complete Canadian visa paperwork. Requirements Of Canada Visa for the Citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you'll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
CANADA VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
The document that citizens of Danish need is called Canadian ETA. Danish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for a short period for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Danish citizens wishing to travel to Canada are exempt from the visa requirement as the country is part of the European Union. The eTA program was launched in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from abroad in response to increasing terrorist activity around the world. Danish citizens must apply for a Canadian ETA, an online electronic application form that serves as travel. Danish passport holders traveling to Canada will need an electronic travel authorization (eTA) or visa to enter the country. The Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry visa waiver, which means applicants can enter Canada as many times as they like for a total stay of days or up to 180 days per entry. The Canadian eTA is electronically linked to your Danish passport. The tourist visa from Denmark to Canada is valid for five years or until your passport expires (whichever comes first). The Canadian eTA application process is simple and takes less than 30 minutes. All you need is a computer or other electronic device and an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
- A valid travel document or passport with validity of minimum of six months starting from the date of your arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States