Logitech International S.A.
(Name of Issuer)
Registered shares, par value 0.25 Swiss francs per share
(Title of Class of Securities)
December 31, 2018
(Date of Event which Requires Filing of this Statement)
CUSIP No. H50430232
1. Names of Reporting Persons:
2. Check the Appropriate Box if a Member of a Group (See Instructions)
3.SEC Use Only:
4.Citizenship or Place of Organization: Switzerland
Number of Shares Beneficially Owned by Each Reporting Person With
5. Sole Voting Power: 5,193,200 1
6. Shared Voting Power: 0
7. Sole Dispositive Power: 5,193,200 1
8. Shared Dispositive Power: 0
9. Aggregate Amount Beneficially Owned by Each Reporting Person 5,193,200
10. Check if the Aggregate Amount in Row (9) Excludes Certain Shares (See Instructions)
11. Percent of Class Represented by Amount in Row (9): 3.1 % 2
12. Type of Reporting Person (See Instructions)
1. As of February 11, 2019.
2. Based on the number of shares outstanding as of January 9, 2019, as reported in the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed by the issuer on January 24,2019.
Name of Issuer: Logitech International S.A.
Address of Issuer’s Principal Executive Office
Name of Person Filing: Daniel Borel
Address of Principal Business Office or, if none, Residence
Title of Class of Securities Registered Shares, par value 0.25 Swiss francs per share
CUSIP Number: H50430232
If this statement is filed pursuant to §§240.13d-1(b) or 240.13d-2(b) or (c), check whether the person filing is a:
o Broker or dealer registered under section 15 of the Act (15 U.S.C. 78o).
o Bank as defined in section 3(a)(6) of the Act (15 U.S.C. 78c).
o Insurance company as defined in section 3(a)(19) of the Act (15 U.S.C. 78c).
o Investment company registered under section 8 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 (15 U.S.C. 80a-8).
o An investment advisor in accordance with §240.13d-1(b)(1)(ii)(E);
o An employee benefit plan or endowment fund in accordance with §240.13d-1(b)(1)(ii)(F);
o A parent holding company or control person in accordance with §240.13d-1(b)(1)(ii)(G);
o A savings associations as defined in Section 3(b) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. 1813);
o A church plan that is excluded from the definition of an investment company under section 3(c)(14) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 (15 U.S.C. 80a-3);
o A non-U.S. institution in accordance with §240.13d-1(b)(1)(ii)(J);
o Group, in accordance with §240.13d-1(b)(1)(ii)(K).
Amount beneficially owned: 5,193,200
Percent of class: 3.1%
Number of shares as to which the person has:
Sole power to vote or to direct the vote: 5,193,200
Shared power to vote or to direct the vote: 0
Sole power to dispose or to direct the disposition of: 5,193,200
Shared power to dispose or to direct the disposition of: 0
Ownership of Five Percent or Less of a Class
Ownership of More than Five Percent on Behalf of Another Person
Identification and Classification of the Subsidiary Which Acquired the Security Being Reported on By the Parent Holding Company or Control Person
Identification and Classification of Members of the Group
Notice of Dissolution of Group
February 11, 2019
/s/ Daniel Borel